This Maxx Mount model will hold the following GPS and mini tablet models:
The list below represents popular mobile devices currently available including some widely used legacy models. Is regularly updated but not intended to be comprehensive.
- AARP: RealPad
- AMAZON: Amazon Fire, Amazon Fire HD 8, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle Fire HD(2013), Kindle Fire 2, Kindle Fire HDX, Fire Hd 7
- APPLE: iPad Mini, iPad Mini Retina Display, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 4
- ASUS: Memo Pad, EEE Pad Memo, Memo Pad 7, Fonepad 7, Memopad 8, Vivotab 8, Vivotab Note 8, Fonepad 8, Zenpad C 7.0, Zenpad 8.0, Zenpad Z8
- BLACKBERRY: Playbook, Playbook 3G+, Playbook 4G
- GARMIN: Nuvi 65LM, Nuvi 65LMT, Nuvi 66LM, Nuvi 66LMT, iFly 720, Nuvi 2639LMT, Nuvi 2689LMT, Nuvi 2789LMT, RV 760LMT Wireless B/U Camera, RV 760LMT, Dezl 760LMT(without power adapter), Dezl 770LMTHD(without power adapter)
- GOOD SAM: RVND 7725(by Rand McNally), RVND 7735-LM(by Rand McNally)
- GOOGLE: Nexus 7, Nexus 7(by Asus)
- HTC: Flyer, Flyer CDMA, Flyer WiFi, Evo View 4G
- HP: Slate 7, Slate 7 Extreme
- LENOVO: Tab A7-50, IdeaPad MIIX 300, Tab 2 A8,Yoga Tab 3 8″
- LG: G Pad 7.0, G Pad 8.0, G Pad 8.3, G Pad 2 8.0, G Pad 2 8.3, G Pad X 8.0
- MAGELLAN: RoadMate 1700, RoadMate 1700-LM, RoadMate 1700-MU, RoadMate 9020T-LM, RoadMate RV9165T-LM, RoadMate 9200-LM, RoadMate 9212T-LM, RoadMate 9250T-LMB, RoadMate Commercial 9261T-LM, RoadMate Commercial 9270T-LM, Roadmate RC9261T-LM, Roadmate RC9270T-LM, RoadMate RV9365T-LMB, Roadmate RC9496T-LM, Roadmate RC9485T-LMB, Roadmate RV9165T, Roadmate RV9165T-LM, Roadmate RV9365T-LMB, RoadMate RV9490T-LMB, Roadmate 9400-LM, Roadmate 9416T-LM, Roadmate 9465T-LMB
- MOTOROLA: Xoom Media Edition, Droid XY Board 8.2
- PANASONIC: ToughPad FZ-M1, ToughPad FZ-B2
- PC MILLER: PCM Nav 740, PCM Nav 750
- RAND MCNALLY: Intelliroute TND 710, Intelliroute TND 710LM, TND Tablet T-70, TND Tablet T-80, Tripmaker RVND 715LM, Intelliroute TND 720LM, Intelliroute TND 730LM, Intelliroute TND 730LM HD, Intelliroute TND 740, Tripmaker RVND 7710, Tripmaker RVND 7710LM, Tripmaker RVND 7720, Good Sam RVND 7725, Good Sam RVND 7735-LM
- SAMSUNG: Galaxy Tab 7.0, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, Galaxy Tab 3 7.0, Galaxy Tab 3 LITE 7.0, Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Kids, Galaxy Tab 3 V, Galaxy Tab Active, Galaxy Tab 4 7.0, Galaxy Tab 4 NOOK, Galaxy Tab 7.7, Galaxy Tab 4 8.0, Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4, Galaxy Tab S 8.4, Galaxy Tab A 7.0, Galaxy Tab E 8.0, Galaxy Tab E Lite 7.0, Galaxy Tab A 8.0, Galaxy Tab S2 8″
- TOSHIBA: Thrive 7 Tablet, Excite Go, Excite 7, Excite 7.7, Encore, Encore Mini WT7-C16
- VIEWSONIC: Viewpad 7, Viewpad 7E, Viewpad 7X, Viewpad E70, Viewpad G70
The MINIMUM size device this model will hold is 4 1/2 in x 7 1/2 in (114 mm x 190 mm)
Be aware that external cases increase the outside device dimensions.
The MAXIMUM size device this model will hold is 5 3/4 in x 8 3/4 in (146 mm x 222 mm)
The Maxx Mount automobile mount (AM-MTB) was designed to hold most large sized GPS devices or similarly sized mini tablets for mobile use. It offers maximum placement flexibility for installing in automobile dashboard or windshield locations. Product parts are constructed of rugged polycarbonate and/or nylon. Each mount also features a 360º articulating ball and socket joint that utilizes an unbreakable cast aluminum socket. The “Maxx” in Maxx Mount is not only our name, it’s also the way our mounts were engineered to look and perform.
- Patent pending, adjustable gripping system holds large GPS and mini tablets, either with or without any type of case covering the device, enabling convenient insertion and/or removal from the mounting head.
- Non-scratch pad on the mount head allows for damage free securing of your mobile device without a case.
- Sticks securely to surfaces by combining durable adhesion with suction. The patented, reusable adhesive pad on the bottom of the suction cup firmly adheres to surfaces even before the suction cup is locked down.
- Multi-adjustable, telescopic mount head can be positioned 360º in any direction.
- Designed and tested to perform optimally under most environmental conditions. The recommended operational temperature range is from -10ºF to 115ºF (-23ºC to 46ºC).
- Flexible adhesive layer enables mount to adhere to textured, non-porous dashboard surfaces of +/- 1mm.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.