This Maxx Mount model holds the following smartphones and devices:
The list below represents popular mobile devices currently available including some widely used legacy models. Is regularly updated but not intended to be comprehensive.
- AMAZON: Fire w/o case
- APPLE: iPhone, iPhone 3, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6
- BLACKBERRY: Q10, Z10 w/o case
- GARMIN(GOLF): Approach G8
- HTC: Desire 200, Desire 500, Desire 600, First, One w/o case, One X w/o case, Desire 300 w/o case
- KYOCERA: Hydro Elite
- LG: Optimus L4, Optimus F3, Optimus F5, Optimus Zone, Mach, Enact
- MOTOROLA: Droid, Droid Mini, Photon Q, Moto X, Moto E, RAZR series w/o case
- NOKIA: Lumia 520, Lumia 900, Lumia 925 w/o case, Lumia 928 w/o case, Lumia 1020 w/o case
- SAMSUNG: Galaxy Ace, Galaxy Exhibit, Galaxy Rugby Pro, Galaxy S, Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3 Mini, Galaxy S4 Mini, Galaxy S Blaze 4G, Galaxy Nexus w/o case, Galaxy Avant, Galaxy Light, Galaxy Exhibit, Galaxy Axiom, Galaxy Metrix 4G, Galaxy Aviator, Galaxy Relay 4G, Galaxy Alpha
- SKY CADDIE(GOLF): Breeze, SGX, SGXw, Touch
- SONY: Xperia S, Xperia SX, Xperia U
- Patent pending, adjustable gripping system holds any standard sized smartphone, either with or without any type of case covering the device, enabling convenient insertion and/or removal from the mounting head.
- Non-scratch pad on the mount head allows for damage free securing of your mobile device without a case.
- Sticks securely to surfaces by combining durable adhesion with suction. The patented, reusable adhesive pad on the bottom of the suction cup firmly adheres to surfaces even before the suction cup is locked down.
- Multi-adjustable, telescopic mount head can be positioned 360º in any direction.
- Designed and tested to perform optimally under most environmental conditions. The recommended operational temperature range is from -10ºF to 115ºF (-23ºC to 46ºC).
- Flexible adhesive layer enables mount to adhere to textured, non-porous dashboard surfaces of +/- 1mm.
External cases or covers increase the outside dimensions. If you intend to mount your device while it is inside a case, 2 3/4 in x 5 in (69 mm x 127 mm) is the maximum outside dimension this model will hold.
The Maxx Mount automobile mount (AM-SSP) was designed to hold most standard sized smartphones or similarly sized devices for mobile use. It offers maximum placement flexibility for installing in automobile dashboard or windshield locations. Product parts are constructed of rugged polycarbonate and/or nylon. Each mount also features a 360º articulating ball and socket joint that utilizes an unbreakable cast aluminum socket. The “Maxx” in Maxx Mount is not only our name, it’s also the way our mounts were engineered to look and perform.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.