This model holds the following popular standard sized smartphones and similarly sized devices:
External cases or covers increase the outside dimensions. If you intend to mount your device while it is inside a case, refer to the maximum dimension size listed for each mount model as found on the mobile device compatibility page.
This Maxx Mount automobile mount (AM-SSP) was designed to hold most standard sized smartphones or similarly sized devices for mobile use. It offers maximum placement flexibility for installing in automobile dashboard or windshield locations.
Product parts are constructed of rugged polycarbonate and/or nylon. Each mount also features a 360º articulating ball and socket joint that utilizes an unbreakable cast aluminum socket. This results in the maximum service life of any available device mount. The “Maxx” in Maxx Mount is not only our name, it’s also the way our mounts were engineered to look and perform.
- Patent pending, adjustable gripping system holds any standard sized smartphone, either with or without any type of case covering the device, enabling convenient insertion and/or removal from the mounting head.
- Non-scratch pad on the mount head allows for damage free securing of your mobile device without a case.
- Sticks securely to surfaces by combining durable adhesion with suction. The patented, reusable adhesive pad on the bottom of the suction cup firmly adheres to surfaces even before the suction cup is locked down.
- Multi-adjustable, telescopic mount head can be positioned 360º in any direction.
- Designed and tested to perform optimally under most environmental conditions. The recommended operational temperature range is from -10ºF to 115ºF (-23ºC to 46ºC).
- Flexible adhesive layer enables mount to adhere to textured, non-porous dashboard surfaces of +/- 1mm.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.