This Maxx Mount model will hold the following standard and large tablet models:
The list below represents popular mobile devices currently available including some widely used legacy models. It is regularly updated but not intended to be comprehensive.
- APPLE: iPad, iPad WiFi, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad 9.7
- ASUS: ZenPad Z10 w/case
- DELL: Latitude 10, XPS 10
- GOOGLE: Google Pixel C
- HP: Elite Pad 1000, Pro Pad 600
- HTC: Jetstream
- LENOVO: Yoga Tablet 10, Miix 2 10, Yoga Tablet 10 HD+, Yoga Tab 3 Pro, Thinkpad 10, Tab 2 A10-70
- LG: G Pad 10.1
- MICROSOFT: Surface RT, Surface Pro, Surface 2, Surface Pro 2, Surface 3, Surface Pro 3, Surface Pro 4
- MOTOROLA: Xoom, Xoom WiFi, Xoom CDMA, Xoom 2, Droid XY Board
- NOKIA: Lumia 2520
- PANASONIC: ToughPad FZ-G1, ToughPad FZ-A1, ToughPad FZ-A2
- SAMSUNG: Galaxy Tab 10.5, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Galaxy Tab 3 10.1, Galaxy Tab 4 10.1, Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE, Galaxy Tab A 10.1
- VIEWSONIC: Viewpad E100
The MINIMUM size device this model will hold is 6 3/4 in x 7 3/4 in (171 mm x 196 mm)
Be aware that external cases increase the outside device dimensions.
The MAXIMUM size device this model will hold is 7 3/4 in x 11 1/2 in (197 mm x 292 mm)
Due to the weight of most standard/large sized tablets and the leverage produced while mounted, this model SHOULD NOT BE MOUNTED TO DASHBOARD SURFACES. Possible de-lamination of dashboard could occur due to concentrated pressure under the suction cup area.
The Maxx Mount automobile mount (AM-STB) was designed to hold most standard or large sized tablets for mobile use. It offers maximum placement flexibility for installing in automobile windshield locations. Product parts are constructed of rugged polycarbonate and/or nylon. Each mount also features a 360º articulating ball and socket joint that utilizes an unbreakable cast aluminum socket. The “Maxx” in Maxx Mount is not only our name, it’s also the way our mounts were engineered to look and perform.
- Patent pending, adjustable gripping system holds standard and large tablets, either with or without any type of case covering the device, enabling convenient insertion and/or removal from the mounting head.
- Non-scratch pad on the mount head allows for damage free securing of your mobile device without a case.
- Sticks securely to windshields by combining durable adhesion with suction. The patented, reusable adhesive pad on the bottom of the suction cup firmly adheres to windshield surfaces even before the suction cup is locked down.
- Multi-adjustable, telescopic mount head can be positioned 360º in any direction.
- Designed and tested to perform optimally under most environmental conditions. The recommended operational temperature range is from -10ºF to 115ºF (-23ºC to 46ºC).
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.